As logistics people, we know how important it is to be able to rely on flexible and transparent systems and processes to operate day-to-day.
This is especially true when it comes to managing your reporting and critical company information related to your freight needs.
That’s why we’re excited to launch our new Company Management Page with powerful new editing and reporting features, just in time for your Q3 reporting!
Giving you easy access to add, update or retrieve your company and shipment data for reporting in real-time, is just one way that we are challenging the freight industry to be more transparent.
Data Management: More control over your data
The new Company Management Page gives you more control over your data. Users now have:
- Access to important company data in real-time, at any time.
- Ability to easily edit and update company details.
- Ability to add useful contacts like suppliers and warehouses.
- Ability to add additional users, which makes collaborative work easier.
- Secure upload of important documents related to freight needs, such as annual packing declarations and credit applications.
Reporting: Where important decisions begin
Reporting is another major area of improvement in the new Company Management Page.
We know reports are a powerful tool for improved decision-making, as well as forecasting, planning, and budgeting. As Lyndsay Reyn, Product Specialist at Explorate, says “Our customers want full transparency, tracking, and insights into their freight movements, both environmentally and financially. Explorate not only provides access to this data, we work with our customers to make personalised, forward-thinking solutions on how we can manage their logistic requirements. ”
Some of the new features designed to make reporting easier include:
- Ability to retrieve data stored on the platform and use it to generate reports faster.
- Powerful filters for detailed, customised reports: now users can apply filters to report on any date range, not just on a quarterly basis. Users can also filter and produce reports on imports vs exports, trade lane, port pairings and shipment type, i.e. Air, LCL or FCL.
If you’re already an Explorate customer, you can now access your new Company Management Page and check out these powerful new features for yourself. If you’re not with us yet but interested in seeing what the hype is all about, get in touch to arrange a free demonstration.